We're looking specifically for a spec writer! The primary responsibility is creating project specifications from project narratives, with additional responsibilities for supporting the team with drawing development. This job has lots of flexibility! It can be part or full time and much of the work can be done remotely, though we would want you to come into the office occassionally for corn hole tournaments and rubber band battles. Seriously folks, while those things do occur periodically (and you are welcome to join in) there would be some required office time. Below are job requirements, in order of importance. Please contact us for more information!
1. Strong knowledge of constructability and products
2. Strong experience in project delivery
3. Demonstrated ability to produce high quality work within project defined schedule and
4. Strong design sensibilities
5. Demonstrated ability to nurture and develop others
6. Working knowledge of Revit and AutoCAD preferred
7. Certified Construction Specifier preferred